Choose Your Pricing Plan.jpg

How to Get Started

Complete Enrollment Agreement

Please complete our Online Enrollment Agreement to confirm you payment plan and provide the relevant information.

Send us Your Enrollment Documents

We need:

* Something that shows you Social Security Number.  (Social Security Card, W2, Tax Form)

*  2 things to show your current address (Drivers License, Utility Bill, Bank Statement , Pay Stub, Insurance card)

*  A Copy of your credit report

If you were referred to us by someone who pulled your credit, this is your easiest path. Please call them and ask them to email us a copy at

To Get a Copy of

Your Credit Report

Another option to get a free report is This is a site established by the U.S. government to give you access to your credit information. You are entitled to 1 free credit report per year. Please be sure to get reports from all 3 Bureaus (Equifax, TransUnion, Experian)

If this doesn’t work for you, we advise going to either or or


These sites will sell you a credit report for $1. You just have to contact them the next day to cancel credit monitoring. Or, for best results, keep the monitoring active to get and send updated reports.

Please email us a copy at